People tend to associate UX with visual design, website speed is often overlooked yet is essential for a satisfying user experience.
- We’re huge advocates of the importance of user testing, yet this crucial step is frequently underestimated or disregarded.
- Information architecture is the art and science of organising and structuring information to facilitate effective retrieval and navigation.
- By directly involving end-users in the early stages of a project, you not only gain valuable insights but also foster a sense of ownership and partnership.
- How sketching can be a short but crucial first step, an opportunity to thrash out rough ideas and hopefully hit that ‘Eureka’ moment.
- Improve the performance of your WordPress database with these simple tips.
- Improving your WordPress site’s performance doesn’t have to be a time consuming and expensive task.